Zielona Góra, Poland
Zielona Góra, Poland
About the job
We are a company operating in the beautiful city of Zielona Góra. Our goal is to provide users with complete, sufficient technical solutions for better experience of their favorite entertainment.
Currently we are looking for committed QA Engineers, to join our team and work on a new, fascinating project. As a part of the team you will work together with developers, other QA engineers, software architects and product owners on creating, developing and maintaining a unique solution that is about to be used by millions of people around the world!
You will test both hardware and software (web and mobile applications). You will be responsible for defining test objectives, writing and executing test cases and scenarios, but above all, you will be looking for bugs 🙂 Your ideas will always be heard and appreciated.
You will work in an agile environment with a real start-up atmosphere.
We offer great opportunities for IT specialists who want to take part in something big and exciting. Let us get to know you. We will provide you with necessary equipment, knowledge and a clear career path. We plan to grow and expand very fast and really want to build our team together with you.
We respect that the balance between your private life and career is essential for success in life.
JOIN THE TEAM
- You will be surprised how quick we are. We can finish recruitment process within a week! It’s very simple.
- We respect our candidates and always provide a feedback.
- strong communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- creativity, self-reliance and effective time management,
- the will to constantly develop and face challenges,
- initiative, divisibility of attention and accuracy,
- attitude towards high quality solutions,
- ability to easily read the documentation in Polish and English.
Nice to have
- experience in a similar position,
- know-how of Agile development methodologies,
- experience in test automation,
- knowledge about relational databases and SQL language,
- understanding of Continuous Integration and Dev-Ops culture,
- basic experience in any programming language.
- different kinds of employment contract (permanent or B2B),
- competitive salary depending only on your experience,
- flexible work time and remote work when you need it,
- fully-equipped new company office,
- social benefits (e.g. private health care, life insurance),
- friendly atmosphere,
- fascinating and challenging projects.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application to [email protected]
If you have questions you are welcome to contact us on [email protected]
We advise you to familiarize with the information clause for job applicants. Please send us confirmation of acquainting with the clause and your agreement for the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
After receiving your agreement we will contact with you via phone or e-mail. Click here to see the information clause for job applicants.